The following article is a full Caverta review.
Caverta is used to treat erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, this drug works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and maintain an erection.
Caverta is a brand name for a medicine known as Sildenafil which has been proven to be effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. [1, 2]
This drug is in a class of impotence drugs known as the phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors and does not result in an erection without sexual stimulation. 
The generic drug contains the same active ingredient as the branded drug and is therapeutically equivalent to the branded medicine Caverta.
Other more commonly used brand names for Sildenafil oral tablets include Viagra and Revatio.
Viagra is also used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence; inability to get or keep an erection) in men. [4, 5, 6]
Revatio is used to improve the ability to exercise in adults with pulmonary arterial hypertension. [7, 8, 9]
Caverta and other PDE5 inhibitors treat erectile dysfunction, but do not directly increase a man’s sexual desire. However, knowing that one can perform better in bed may indirectly boost libido.
Related: 9 Fleshlight Textures That’ll Change Your Masturbating Routine Forever
Do not take Caverta if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as “poppers”. 
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
Users should still practice “safe sex” by using condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
There is not enough information available online to safely recommend buying Caverta or one of it’s many competitors online.
Caverta will only work if there is sexual stimulation with your partner. It is important to undergo counseling and lifestyle modifications along with the treatment with this medicine to achieve the best possible effect.
Here are the Caverta benefits:
- Treats Erectile Dysfunction – Caverta is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men, a condition characterized by difficulty in achieving and sustaining an erection while having attempting or sexual intercourse. 
- Treats Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension – Caverta can be used to treat high blood pressure levels in the arteries connecting the heart and the lungs. It also can improve exercise capacity in such patients. [12, 13]
Caverta Side Effects
Discuss your health with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex. If you experience any of the follow Caverta side effects, seek immediate medical help immediately.
- Painful & Long Lasting Erection – If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis. 
- Hearing Loss – Some people may experience ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking Caverta and contact a doctor right away. 
- Vision Loss – Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).[16, 17, 18, 19, 20]
- Heart Problems — Sexual activity may put extra strain on your heart, especially if you have heart problems. If you have heart problems and experience any of these serious side effects while having sex, stop and get medical help right away: severe dizziness, fainting, chest/jaw/left arm pain, nausea. 
Other common Caverta side effects include: headache, flushing, upset stomach, stuffy or runny nose, back pain, muscle pain, rash, heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeat, and death.
Caverta should to be stored at room temperature between 15 to 30 degrees celsius. Do not refrigerate the drug. Keep the drug package in a container that is air tight. Look for a place that is dark, cool, and dry for storing the drug.
Do not leave Caverta anywhere within reach of your children or pets. Expired pills need proper disposal.
Where To Buy Caverta
Caverta can be bought from numerous offshore pharmacies online without a prescription. The price ranges vastly from $1.14 to $4.00+ per pill, but there is not enough information available online to safely recommend buying Caverta or one of it’s many competitors online.
Keep Reading: Spice Up Your Sex Life With These 5 Penis Sleeves
Sildenafil Citrate brands have been among the most controversial and widely discussed pharmaceutical drugs to have hit the market in the last 30 years.
Our Caverta review was made with your best interests at heart. We did not receive any payment in exchange for this review and our opinions were not influenced in any way, shape, or form.
All opinions are our own and all research was done independently without a medical license. The information in this article should not be treated as medical advice. There are some affiliate links present in this post.