|1. Havasu Horny Goat Weed
|2. Beast Sports SuperTest 🔥
|5. Stamina Fuel
The best testosterone boosters supplements undoubtedly improve your performance in both the weight room and bedroom. Looking for the best testosterone booster? This article has honest ratings and reviews from the unbiased experts you can trust.
However, testosterone levels in men are now lower than ever, which can partly be attributed to the unhealthy modern-day lifestyle. 
In recent years, Spyros Mezitis, MD, PhD, has found himself talking to a lot more male patients about low testosterone, a diagnosis he says is becoming increasingly common.
“More men are getting older, and men are more open about talking about erectile dysfunction,” Mezitis, an endocrinologist at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City, told WebMD.
On the one hand, increased diagnosis of low testosterone is driven by an aging population, less stigma, and more precise tests. But there’s another big reason why men come to Mezitis’ office for a testosterone test.
“Men are bombarded by media, by advertising campaigns — ‘Don’t feel well? Ask your doctor about low testosterone,'” he says.
They come in saying they feel excessively fatigued, weaker, depressed, and that they have lost their sex drive — all common symptoms of a drop in testosterone. 
Testosterone boosters are highly recommended by fitness experts as well as medical professionals not only for men who desire chiseled body but for anybody who aims to be healthier too. 
That being said, here are the best testosterone boosters for sale today. Further, many of these boosters have been scientifically verified in human studies.★ #1 Best Testosterone Booster Supplement Havasu Nutrition Horny Goat Weed Extract uses safe, exotic ingredients including Maca Root Complex, Ginseng, Saw Palmetto, and L-Arginine in order to boost your libido, sex drive, sexual performance, and energy. [11, 12, 13, 14]
This testosterone booster supplement’s formula contains zero preservatives, chemicals, artificial ingredients, or sugars so you can trust that you are using an all-natural supplement that’ll help boost your focus and energy.
All Havasu Nutrition products also undergoes a stringent process of third party testing and documentation to ensure each bottle has exactly what it says it has.
These tests include microbial heavy metal and chemical testing, purity assurance with identity and authenticity testing, and safety testing with use of exact concentration of ingredients.
Every batch of Havasu Nutrition Horny Goat Weed Extract is tested in a ANS state-of-the-art facility and is third party tested to validate potency and integrity at an ISO accredited lab. 
For more information on this product, click here.SuperTest by Beast Sports Nutrition is one of the finest testosterone support supplements on the market.
Incredibly popular among gym enthusiasts, SuperTest is designed to help gentlemen build muscle mass, improve physical strength, support an already healthy sex drive, and maintain their bodies for optimum fitness and health. 
SuperTest also contains ingredients to support a healthy estrogen balance. This healthy balance helps increase strength and lean muscle mass.
SuperTest is also formulated to help clean and detoxify the system as liver and kidneys can become overworked and strained due to the demanding diet and supplement requirements of athletes and weight trainers. [17, 18, 19]
These test booster pills can help you gain the surge to keep going in the sheets with your partner, as well as stack more plates in the gym and push through the most intense training sessions.
It’s designed to help build muscle mass and achieve maximum muscle gains while aiding in recovery from those bar-bending lifts and intense workouts.
To learn more about this booster, click here.
With over 1 million capsules sold, TestWORx delivers noticeable and substantial increases and improvements in energy, stamina, recovery, sleep, mood and performance in the gym, at work and on and off the field.
TestWORx was designed so you don’t have to worry about taking multiple doses throughout the day – you simply take one dose in the morning.
When taking any supplement or medicine into your body, it is vital that you ensure its utmost potency, safety and efficacy.
Some companies claim one thing but fall short of purported benefits and potency. More importantly, many companies add substances and toxins that can be harmful to your body and overall health.
Superior Labs ensures each product they produce begins with the finest ingredients, harvested from partner farms across the United States. 
The company ensures each ingredient is free of chemicals or toxins that could become condensed and stronger when purified. TestWORx is no exception to this rule.
TestWORx benefits may include: Increased stamina, promoted sexual desire, healthy sexual function, boosted muscle growth, enhanced drive, fat loss, and muscle recovery following exercise.
The dosing cycle consists of 5 days on, 2 days off over a 6 week period. Their formula and recommended dosing regimen support your body’s fight to increase Free -T levels.
Ingredients include L-Arginine, Vitamin B12, Tribulus Terrestis, Nettle Root, Vitamin B6, Zinc, Maca, Pyridoxine -3- Carboxamide (Niacinamide), and Eurycoma Longifolia (LJ100).
TestWORx is formulated, developed and manufactured in an FDA registered GMP certified facility that is 3rd party inspected by a leading compliance authority for superior quality assurance.
This product contains absolutely no magnesium stearate, dioxides, preservatives or other potentially harmful artificial ingredients of any kind.
Ready to give your stamina, endurance, and strength a boost? Whether you are in the bedroom or in the gym, boostULTIMATE features an all-natural blend of ingredients for increased testosterone levels, improved blood circulation, and increased confidence.
As men age, it is common for testosterone levels to begin dropping. Low testosterone can lead to a wide variety of negative side effects — including lowered sexual desire and stamina. 
boostULTIMATE works to fight these effects and bring back your youthful vigor.
Keep Reading: 19 Mind Blowing Prostate Massagers
Featuring a blend of Ginseng, Muira Puma, and Maca, boostUltimate provides a natural stimulant effect, while L-Arginine triggers the production of nitric oxide and promotes the dilation of blood vessels to increase blood flow throughout the body. 
This process may result in longer and harder erections, without dangerous side effects caused by other male enhancement pills.
boostULTIMATE is also caffeine free — delivering the energy boost, without the jittery side effects.
Give your sexual health a boost and add boostULTIMATE to your health regime today.
Feeling tired, lacking drive, size, or interest in physical activities or things you were once passionate about? Do you have a hard time focusing or being fully present — even during intimate moments?
Have a hard time keeping up the pace from when you were in your 20’s and 30’s? Low T leaves you feeling like less of a men in every sense of the word.Stamina Fuel capsules can help restore your drive and get you feeling more like the man you are.
Stamina Fuel contains many of the world’s most powerful, all natural herbal extracts including: Zinc, L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed, Longjack, Maca Root Powder, Asian Ginseng Root Powder, Tribulus, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin seed, Muira Puama Bark Powder (potency wood), Ginkgo Leaf Powder, Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder, Oat Straw Herb Powder, and Licorice Root Extract. 
You Might Like: These Supplements Make Sex 1000x Better
This testosterone booster supplement is manufactured in the USA at an FDA registered facility under the strict Good Manufacturing Practice requirements to provide you the highest quality supplements you deserve. 
Combined with a clean diet and proper exercise, Stamina Fuel is designed to help boost performance, size, energy, stamina, drive, and bring your confidence back.
Testosterone Booster Ingredients
Like all dietary supplements, most ingredients found in testosterone boosters have not been approved by the Food and Drug Association prior to hitting the shelves.
In most cases there is little to no scientific research backing the claims and ingredients present in testosterone boosters – which is incredibly concerning to say the least.
There are countless ingredients that claim to boost testosterone levels, but only a handful that are actually backed by testing on humans (as well as animals).
In order to maximize your chances of increasing your testosterone, look into testosterone booster supplements that contain the following ingredients:
- Zinc — Zinc isn’t a required testosterone booster ingredient, but it is a welcomed addition. It’s my the list because it’s an ingredient that potentially boosts testosterone levels, and while we couldn’t find enough supporting evidence that taking zinc would increase natural testosterone, zinc levels have a directly correlation to fertility. A low zinc level is also possibly a sign of hypogonadism. [28, 29, 30, 31]
- Longjack — Also known as Tongkat ali and pasak bumi, longjack is a Southeast Asian shrub that helps improve libido. The scientific community has only recently started to notice that it can potentially increase testosterone levels, and researchers at South Africa’s University of the Western Cape recently found that longjack improves testosterone levels and muscular strength in physically active seniors – a population that typically struggles with low testosterone. [32, 33, 34]
- Fenugreek — Often found in Indian, Turkish, and Persian cuisine, studies have found fenugreek to improve testosterone levels, and in particular, sexual performance. Scientists at Babu Banarasi Das University and King George’s Medical University in India have found that fenugreek improved testosterone levels. Testosterone levels increased for 90% of the volunteers, sperm morphology improved for 14.6%, and more than 50% of volunteers experienced improvements in mental alertness, mood, and libido. Furthermore, another study found that men experienced a higher number of morning erections, and had sex more often after taking a dose of 600mg per day for 12 weeks. [35, 36, 37]
- Magnesium — Magnesium is a mineral that’s crucial to the body’s function. Magnesium helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady. It’s also commonly found in food, meaning it’s pretty difficult to develop a magnesium deficiency. That said, magnesium is one of the few ingredients demonstrated to impact testosterone levels. A study conducted by researchers at Italy’s University of Palermo found that magnesium improved participants’ anabolic hormone status — including their testosterone levels. In a follow-up study, they confirmed that even adjusting for age differences in their participant group, “magnesium was positively associated with total testosterone.” [38, 39, 40, 41]
- Ginseng — Many sources indicate that Ginseng could improve erectile dysfunction, but there have also been studies conducted that conclude that there is insufficient evidence to safely make this conclusion. [42, 43]
Best Testosterone Boosters
Testosterone is a hormone found in humans, as well as in other animals, that generally peaks during adolescence and early adulthood.
As you get older, your testosterone level gradually declines — typically about 1 percent a year after age 30 or 40.
It is important to determine in older men if a low testosterone level is simply due to the decline of normal aging, or if it is due to a disease like hypogonadism. 
Testosterone is most often associated with sex drive, and plays a vital role in sperm production. But it also affects bone and muscle mass, the way men store fat in the body, and even red blood cell production.
A man’s testosterone levels can also affect his mood.
Keep Reading: Here Are The Most Effective Penis Pumps On The Market
There are hundreds, maybe even thousands of testosterone boosters on the market today, but only a handful are worth your time, money, and of course health.
Regardless, pick a booster from the list above and you’ll be happy with the results.
This article was written without influence from any other party. All opinions are our own and all research was done independently without a medical license. The information in this article should not be treated as medical advice. There are some affiliate links present in this post.