|1. Royal Premium Strawberry 🔥||★★★★★|
|2. Glyde Organic Strawberry||★★★★★|
|3. Lifestyles Luscious Flavors||★★★★|
|4. One® FlavorWaves||★★★★|
|5. Durex Tropical Flavored||★★★★|
|6. Durex Fruity Flavors Collection||★★★★|
|7. Trustex Cola Flavored||★★★|
|8. Fantasy Flavored Condoms||★★|
Not only do the best flavored condoms reduce the risk of pregnancy, but they also keep your partner satisfied, excited, and engaged, for a much longer period of time by masking that terrible latex taste and smell present in most regular latex condom. 
The following article is all about flavored condoms: Where to buy them, which brands are best, and which flavors and smells are most popular.
Here are the best flavored condoms for sale today.
1. Royal Premium Strawberry Condoms★ #1 Best Flavored Condom
Royal Premium Condoms are all about adding flavor to your bedroom in a way that’s both quick and discreet.
That said, Royal set out to enhance a product that people already use on a regular basis – condoms.
With a focus on two criteria – long-lasting, delicious flavor and scent – the resulting products from Royal were two incredible, game-changing flavored condoms; strawberry and chocolate flavored.
While other condom brands rely on gimmicks or different textures, Royal thought about how to engage all of your senses in an elegant way.
Manufactured with the highest quality latex and materials, Royal Condoms maintain peak sexual pleasure while not compromising your health.
Each condom is even triple tested and hand-checked to ensure that there are no breaks, leaks or weak areas for ultimate safety and reliability.
Royal makes sure that each condom feels great for him and especially her. Unlike other condoms, their smooth textures and ultra-thin design makes it the most natural feeling condom for everyone as well.
While we are fans of their chocolate flavored condom, the Royal Premium Strawberry Flavored Condom stole our hearts immediately.Click here to learn more about our #1 recommended best flavored condom.
Interested in Royal Premium Condoms?
1012 people have bought our #1 rated best flavored condom.
2. Glyde Organic Flavored Condoms
When creating the world’s most delicious flavored condoms, Glyde ignored cheap chemical concoctions and sourced the highest quality food-grade natural and organic fruit extracts available.
These condoms taste like the real thing, and have no fake sugars and chemicals added. Not only that, these flavored condoms are both FDA and CE approved.
Glyde condoms are sized to fit most men and are ultra-thin to maximize sensation. They’re also made with a natural plant-based formula of natural rubber latex and thistle extract.
Glyde Organic condoms patented technology produces extra-strong and reliable performance.
Their ‘double-washing’ process also eliminates the unpleasant latex taste and odor found with conventional brands.
The first condom brand certified ethical, vegan & Fair Trade, Glyde delivers exceptional performance and pleasure for both partners.
Users reportedly like strawberry flavor best, but Glyde also manufactures vanilla blueberry, cola, and many other flavors as well.
If you’d like to check out these awesome condoms, click here.
3. Lifestyles Luscious Flavors Condoms
Individually tested over three times to insure the highest quality and maximum reliability, these flavored condoms from Lifestyles offer a tantalizing variety of flavors for both to enjoy.
The variety pack comes in strawberry, vanilla, and banana, but the overwhelming majority of purchasers claim that the strawberry condoms are the best.
All Lifestyles condoms are lubricated for a comfortable, natural feeling, reservoir tip for added comfort, and made of the highest quality latex. Click here to purchase these Lifestyle Luscious Flavors condoms.
4.One® FlavorWaves Condoms
The One FlavorWaves Condoms come in six unique flavors – bubblegum, chocolate strawberry, mint chocolate, island punch, banana split, and fresh mint – and have fantastic packages.
These ultra-thin latex formulation have a straight-walled shape, reservoir tip, and standard dimensions – average width is 53 +/- 2mm; average length: 192 mm. Make your baby leg even more irresistible with the flavored condoms from One®.Click here to check out these flavored condoms.
5. Durex Tropical Flavored Condoms
Durex originally manufactured these flavored condoms under the name Colors & Scents and inserted them as add-ons to the Durex Pleasure Pack.
They quickly became a hit however and have since been manufactured as their own in the Durex Tropical Pack.
In terms of fit, these condoms have a thickness of 0.00247″, which is a tad thinner than most condoms.
These condoms will heighten sensitivity, but of course will not break.
The length of this condom is 7.5″, which is comparable to most other condoms, but is only 1.75″ in width. This is a bit smaller than the 2″ average condom width in stores today.
You Might Like: Best Penis Enlargement Foods & Supplements
In all, this is an excellent condom for guys on the smaller side, and is arguably the best smelling and tasting flavored condom on the market.
Tantalize your tastebuds with a range of delicious flavored condoms from Durex and enjoy lip-smackingly-tasty oral sex.
If you’d like to buy this flavored condom, click here.
6. Durex Fruity Flavors Collection
Don’t let your sex life be bland, amplify your sex life with an assortment of fruity flavors.This collection from Durex includes banana, strawberry, orange, and apple flavored condoms, as well as a pocket travel case for discreet and secure condom protection.
Each condom is 100% electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliability, and specially lubricated for maximum pleasure and glide.
That’s why Durex condoms don’t just meet worldwide quality standards, they exceed them. After all, Durex has been the #1 selling condom brand for the last 80 years.
To purchase these fruity flavored condoms, click here.
7. Trustex Cola Flavored Condoms
If you’ve got a craving for soda and sex, then this is the flavored condom for you.
No need to make a run to the grocery store, simply combine your two unquenchable thirsts into one incredible occasion with the Trustex Cola Flavored condom.
These condoms from Trustex taste and smell just like your favorite cola, minus all the calories.
To be blunt, these reservoir-tipped and lubricated cola condoms are perfect for the significant other with a sweet tooth.
My only negative about these condoms is that they are somewhat thick.Click here to check out these unique condoms.
8. Fantasy Flavored Condoms
The Fantasy Flavored Condoms variety packs come with a wide assortment of flavors including chocolate, mint, banana, strawberry, vanilla, and grape.
These flavored condoms are reservoir tipped, sugar-free, thin enough to feel every sensation, and have a water-based lubricant.
To be quite honest, there is not much information about Fantasy Flavored Condoms online, but from what information I could find, the mint flavor is the unanimous favorite among customers.
To read more about these condoms, click here.
Best Flavored Condoms
The best flavored condoms all smell and taste pleasant, that we know. But this alone certainly isn’t the only factor we considered when determining which condoms should make our list.
After all, a condom should, you know, help prevent unwanted pregnancies. With that in mind, the following section outlines a few key points we analyzed when choosing the best flavored condoms.
Best Condom Flavors
There are numerous condom flavors out there – some good, most bad.
Here is a complete list of unique condom flavors that we’ve come across, plus the general consensus among the reviews that we’ve read online.
- Apple — The light green hue of this condom will make your penis look sickly. Appearance aside, this condom flavor does typically smell like apples, but tastes a bit like rubber.
- Bacon — Yes, bacon flavored condoms are a real thing; but no they don’t taste like bacon. Also, finding condoms with this flavor is not easy, or cheap. While putting “meat on your meat” does sound like a cool idea, we sadly do not recommend this flavor.
- Banana — Banana is arguably the most popular non-generic condom flavor out there – and for good reason. We’ve personally used the One Flavor Banana Condom on several occasions and it is always a real hit with the wives.
- Blueberry — I’m not really a fan of blueberries, but I understand why people like this flavor so much.
- Bubblegum — “I’ve never actually tasted chalk, but I’d imagine it tastes quite similar to the bubblegum flavored condom I tried.” – A real review.
- Chocolate — We see a real opportunity here for Godiva, Lindt, or Ferrero Rocher to enter the condom industry. Can you imagine the advertising possibilities?! Although the flavor for this condom didn’t last very long for most brands, the Royal Premium Chocolate Condom was fantastic.
- Grape — To be honest, we were expecting this flavored condom to taste something like a chewable pill, but boy were we wrong. Most of the condom flavors never truly tasted like their description, but the grape was about as close to the real thing as you could get. We think it’s only a matter of time until consumers get a wine flavored condom now.
- Marijuana — Let us address the elephant in the room first – no, you won’t get high from this flavored condom. But if that heady aroma and earthy taste is something you enjoy, then this legal flavored condom will be right up your alley.
- Mint — If you’ve ever accidentally swallowed mouthwash then you already know what this flavored condom tastes like. The smell wasn’t too bad though.
- Orange — Perhaps we just purchased a bad brand, but the flavor was concentrated on the very tip, and tasted very artificial.
- Strawberry — Second only to grape flavored condoms, strawberry was another winner. You can’t be surprised though, everyone loves strawberries.
- Vanilla — We expected a lot more from this condom. In fact, it didn’t taste, smell, or even look like vanilla.
It was not until the 1980’s that rules governing condom quality were created, and even then, seldom were these rules even enforced. This all changed with the AIDS epidemic, a time when using poor-quality condoms could lead to death. 
You can rest easy knowing that all of the above flavored condoms are “up-to-code”, but just as a precaution, below are some of the most important condom regulations that all manufacturers must abide by according to the FDA.
Keep Reading: Here Are The 8 Best Penis Enlargement Oils
But before that, it should be noted that condoms that contain sugar are not suitable for vaginal intercourse. Why you ask?
The artificial flavoring found in most flavored condoms can contain sugars and other chemicals that may cause vaginal infections.
These infections could include Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) or Yeast infections (which are not sexually transmitted).
To reduce the risk of STI transmission and pregnancy during vaginal intercourse, just use a non-flavored external or internal condom.
- General Information — Identify a predicate device and compare your device to the predicate device in terms of intended use, design, materials, specifications, and performance. Provide copies of labels, labeling, and advertisements sufficient to describe the device, the intended uses and the directions for use.
- Manufacturing Process — Flow diagram for all aspects of condom manufacturing including points where in-line quality control testing is performed, process control parameters, filtration of the stock materials, and a detailed description of the condom mandrels and condom manufacturing process including the rotational speed and angles (dipping process) are just a few of the many processes all companies must put forward.
- Safety Testing — Prior to beginning slippage and breakage studies, the sponsor should conduct preliminary studies to evaluate the clinical performance (slippage and breakage) and acceptability of the condom. In addition, any episode of genital irritation with product use occurring in either the male or female should be promptly reported and the symptomatic individual should be carefully evaluated.
- Contraceptive Effectiveness Study — Contraceptive effectiveness studies evaluate the contraceptive effectiveness, safety, and ease of use of the study condoms compared to a legally marketed condom. Depending on the results of the Slippage and Breakage study, it may be necessary to “nest” a second Slippage and Breakage study within this efficacy trial.
- Statistical Analysis — Statistical analyses of safety and effectiveness should be done via appropriate analytic models, to permit simultaneous statistical treatment of important outcome events. Analysis may be conducted at regular (specify) intervals to examine the data for trends such as specific adverse events. Appropriate actions should be taken if the periodic analysis so warrants.
- Consumer Understanding Of Labeling — Because the effectiveness of barrier contraceptive devices is so dependent upon proper use, contraceptive studies must also demonstrate how well the users will understand printed instructions for an over-the-counter (OTC) device.
Before you go ahead and purchase a pack or two of these flavored condoms, don’t forget that most brands come in a variety of sizes.
If you are unsure of the proper condom size you should purchase, check out this article on how to measure your penis size correctly.
A proper fitting condom can make all the difference in the world when you are getting it on in-between the sheets.
This article was written without influence from any other party. All opinions are our own and all research was done independently without a medical license. The information in this article should not be treated as medical advice. There are some affiliate links present in this post.